Date(s) - 09/16/23 - 09/17/23
Friday, September 15th – Set-up- 7:00 pm
Saturday, Sept 16th – 9- 6:00 pm
Sunday, Sept 17th – 11- 5:pm
LOCATION: It is a little different this year. We are located in the same area off Market Street up in the corner near the bank. Look for our red tent.
BUGGY DAYS – GET YOUR RIBEYE STEAK SANDWICH!
So, why do we sell ribeye sandwiches?
- Provide the consumers with a nutritious product full of protein and vitamins.
- Provide educational materials to the public.
- Let others know about our organization and industry.
- Answer consumer questions about beef and our industry
- Fundraise for our youth and promotional projects, provide scholarships, support shows and educational programs, assist with community outreach events, and much more.
- Socialize with producers, consumers, meet new friends, and enjoy fellowship.
This is why you need to help your chapter with this event. Come join us as members set-up, cook, wrap, and sell our product. Sign up at the September meeting or online, contact Cynthia Douglas at 770-550-1070, or just stop by the booth and say that you are here to work. Please come help for at least a few hours so others can take a break.